- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creatively contributing to the posted content and recommending standard and target page designs.
- Dynamic and timely responses to marketing aspects of the website utilization.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.\
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
- Provides computer support and security administrator who assists companies and organizations with managing hardware, software, networking and solving problems.
- Provides technical support to the organization’s employees and train non-technical workers on the business’s information systems thru network management, software development and database administration.
- Assists with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employee on its use.
Qualification and Skills:
- Degree in Computer Science or any related course.
- 1-3 Years of experience as IT support
- Strong understanding of how databases, CRM work
- Flexible can work under minimum supervision
- Willing to work in Makati
Interested applicant may send their resume to [email protected]