- Position requires college graduate or at least college level.
- Preferably have sales experience specializing in the wellness/healthcare industry.
- Greet customers and offer assistance.
- Ensure to sell out services and act as a front-line customer service to walk-in customers.
- Must know how to educate and inform customers of innovations and technologies by promoting its features, difference, and benefits with good convincing quality.
- Confident with English written and verbal communications.
- Goal-oriented, hospitable, and customer-oriented.
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities.
- Must be a fast learner and can adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Can communicate effectively with people.
- Responsible for attaining sales targets.
- Neat, with a pleasing personality.
- No visible tattoo.
- Amenable to work during mall hours.